DHA Audiologist License Exam in Kathmandu, Nepal
DHA License Exam for Audiologist
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Audiologist Licensing Service Package includes:
- Exam Preparation Books & Materials
- Initial application
- Dataflow application
- Exam booking and confirmation
- Issuance of Eligibility Letter (after passing DHA License Exam)
- Professional CV, Cover Letter writing & enhancement
- Job Search Consulting & Assistance
Are you looking forward excel your Audiologist Career 🛫 in Dubai 🇦🇪 ?
We provide complete medical licensing assistance for Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Audiologist License Exam.
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) licensing package helps with the overall application process for internationally trained Audiologist who wish to work as Audiologist in hospitals and clinics in Dubai and pursue their dream career in Dubai.
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Audiologist Licensing Package includes one stop solution to get DHA Audiologist License for Internationally trained Audiologist. After passing DHA License Exam, you can apply for Audiologist Job in Dubai.
We will assist you throughout your Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Audiologist License Application Process, so that your application won’t get rejected once you have submitted your application.
We will assess your documents and make sure your documents are correct by providing Free Eligibility Assessment in order to make sure you meet DHA Exam Requirements for Audiologist .
Documents Required for DHA Audiologist License Exam Application are as below:
- Updated CV
- Passport (Photo Identification)
- MRP Size Photo in white background
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) / 10th (Certificate + Marksheet)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) / I.Sc (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Bachelor in Medicine, Bachelor in Surgery (MBBS) – (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Internship Completion Certificate after MBBS
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MBBS
- Work Experience Certificates after MBBS
- Master’s in Anesthesiology (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MD/MS
- Good Standing Certificate from Nepal Medical Council
- 3 years of work experience as Ophthalmologists after Master’s Degree
Mostly Asked Questions
|How to get DHA Audiologist License ?||How to apply DHA Audiologist License ?|
|How to prepare DHA Audiologist License Exam ?||How to pass DHA Audiologist License Exam ?|
To find out about your queries & for further information & assistance contact us or visit us