DHA Clinical Pathology License Exam in Kathmandu, Nepal
DHA License Exam for Clinical Pathology
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Clinical Pathology Licensing Service Package includes:
- Exam Preparation Books & Materials
- Initial application
- Dataflow application
- Exam booking and confirmation
- Issuance of Eligibility Letter (after passing DHA License Exam)
- Professional CV, Cover Letter writing & enhancement
- Job Search Consulting & Assistance
Are you looking forward excel your Clinical Pathology Career 🛫 in Dubai 🇦🇪 ?
Clinical Pathology License Exam for Dubai
We provide complete medical licensing assistance for Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Clinical Pathology License Exam
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) licensing package helps with the overall application process for internationally trained Clinical Pathology who wish to work as Clinical Pathology in hospitals and clinics in Dubai and pursue their dream career in Dubai.
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Clinical Pathology Licensing Package includes one stop solution to get DHA Clinical Pathology License for Internationally trained Clinical Pathology After passing DHA License Exam, you can apply for Clinical Pathology Job in Dubai.
We will assist you throughout your Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Clinical Pathology License Application Process, so that your application won’t get rejected once you have submitted your application.
We will assess your documents and make sure your documents are correct by providing Free Eligibility Assessment in order to make sure you meet DHA Exam Requirements for Clinical Pathology .
Documents Required for DHA Clinical Pathology License Exam Application are as below:
- Updated CV
- Passport (Photo Identification)
- MRP Size Photo in white background
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) / 10th (Certificate + Marksheet)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) / I.Sc (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Bachelor in Medicine, Bachelor in Surgery (MBBS) – (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Internship Completion Certificate after MBBS
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MBBS
- Work Experience Certificates after MBBS
- Master’s in Anesthesiology (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MD/MS
- Good Standing Certificate from Nepal Medical Council
- 3 years of work experience as Anesthesiologist after Master’s Degree
Mostly Asked Questions
|How to get DHA Clinical Pathology License ?||How to apply DHA Clinical Pathology License ?|
|How to prepare DHA Clinical Pathology License Exam ?||How to pass DHA Clinical Pathology License Exam ?|
To find out about your queries & for further information & assistance contact us or visit us
Apply Today 👉 Get Your Free Eligibility Assessment Now!