DHA Clinical Pharmacist License Exam in Kathmandu, Nepal
DHA License Exam for Clinical Pharmacist
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Clinical Pharmacist Licensing Service Package includes:
- Exam Preparation Books & Materials
- Initial application
- Dataflow application
- Exam booking and confirmation
- Issuance of Eligibility Letter (after passing DHA License Exam)
- Professional CV, Cover Letter writing & enhancement
- Job Search Consulting & Assistance
Are you looking forward excel your Clinical Pharmacist Career 🛫 in Dubai 🇦🇪 ?
Clinical Pharmacist License Exam for Dubai
We provide complete medical licensing assistance for Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Clinical Pharmacist License Exam
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) licensing package helps with the overall application process for internationally trained Clinical Pharmacist who wish to work as Clinical Pharmacist in hospitals, clinics & pharmacy in Dubai and pursue their dream career in Dubai.
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Clinical Pharmacist Licensing Package includes one stop solution to get DHA Clinical Pharmacist License for Internationally trained Clinical Pharmacist. After passing DHA License Exam, Clinical Pharmacist can apply for Clinical Pharmacist Job in Dubai.
We will assist you throughout your Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Clinical Pharmacist License Application Process, so that your application won’t get rejected once you have submitted your application.
We will assess your documents and make sure your documents are correct by providing Free Eligibility Assessment in order to make sure you meet DHA Exam Requirements for Clinical Pharmacist.
Documents Required for DHA Clinical Pharmacist License Exam Application are as below:
- Updated CV
- Passport (Photo Identification)
- MRP Size Photo in white background
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) / 10th Certificate
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) / I.Sc / I.com / I.A
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Master Degree in Pharmacy (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Nepal Pharmacy Council Registration Certificate (NPC) – (Front & Back Copy)
- Good Standing Certificate from Nepal Pharmacy Council
- 2 years of work experience as or Pharmacist after Master’s Degree
Mostly Asked Questions
|How to get DHA Clinical Pharmacist License ?||How to apply DHA Clinical Pharmacist License ?|
|How to prepare DHA Clinical Pharmacist License Exam ?||How to pass DHA Clinical Pharmacist License Exam ?|
Apply Today 👉 Get Your Free Eligibility Assessment Now!