DHA Family Medicine License Exam in Kathmandu, Nepal
DHA License Exam for Family Medicine
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Family Medicine Licensing Service Package includes:
- Exam Preparation Books & Materials
- Initial application
- Dataflow application
- Exam booking and confirmation
- Issuance of Eligibility Letter (after passing DHA License Exam)
- Professional CV, Cover Letter writing & enhancement
- Job Search Consulting & Assistance
Are you looking forward to excel your Family Medicine Career in Dubai 🛫🇦🇪?
Internal Medicine License Exam for Dubai
We provide complete medical licensing assistance for Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Family Medicine License Exam
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) licensing package helps with the overall application process for internationally trained Family Medicine who wish to work as Family Medicine in hospitals and clinics in Dubai and pursue their dream career in Dubai.
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Family Medicine Licensing Package includes one-stop solution to get DHA Family Medicine License for Internationally trained Family Medicine. After passing DHA License Exam, you can apply for Family Medicine Job in Dubai.
We will assist you throughout your Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Family Medicine License Application Process, so that your application won’t get rejected once you have submitted your application.
We will assess your documents and make sure your documents are correct by providing Free Eligibility Assessment in order to make sure you meet DHA Exam Requirements for Family Medicine.
Documents Required for DHA Family Medicine License Exam Application are as below:
- Updated CV
- Passport (Photo Identification)
- MRP Size Photo in white background
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) / 10th (Certificate + Marksheet)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) / I.Sc (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Bachelor in Medicine, Bachelor in Surgery (MBBS) – (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Internship Completion Certificate after MBBS
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MBBS
- Work Experience Certificates after MBBS
- Master’s in Anesthesiology (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MD/MS
- Good Standing Certificate from Nepal Medical Council
- 3 years of work experience as Family after Master’s Degree
Mostly Asked Questions
|How to get DHA Family Medicine License ?||How to apply DHA Family Medicine License ?|
|How to prepare DHA Family Medicine License Exam ?||How to pass DHA Family Medicine License Exam ?|
Apply Today 👉 Get Your Free Eligibility Assessment Now!