DHA Internal Medicine License Exam in Kathmandu, Nepal
DHA License Exam for Internal Medicine
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Internal Medicine Licensing Service Package includes:
- Exam Preparation Books & Materials
- Initial application
- Dataflow application
- Exam booking and confirmation
- Issuance of Eligibility Letter (after passing DHA License Exam)
- Professional CV, Cover Letter writing & enhancement
- Job Search Consulting & Assistance
Are you looking forward to excel your Internal Medicine Career in Dubai 🛫🇦🇪?
Internal Medicine License Exam for Dubai
We provide complete medical licensing assistance for Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Internal Medicine License Exam
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) licensing package helps with the overall application process for internationally trained Internal Medicine who wish to work as Internal Medicine in hospitals and clinics in Dubai and pursue their dream career in Dubai.
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Internal Medicine Licensing Package includes one stop solution to get DHA Internal Medicine License for Internationally trained Internal Medicine. After passing DHA License Exam, you can apply for Internal Medicine Job in Dubai.
We will assist you throughout your Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Internal Medicine License Application Process, so that your application won’t get rejected once you have submitted your application.
We will assess your documents and make sure your documents are correct by providing Free Eligibility Assessment in order to make sure you meet DHA Exam Requirements for Internal Medicine.
Documents Required for DHA Internal Medicine License Exam Application are as below:
- Updated CV
- Passport (Photo Identification)
- MRP Size Photo in white background
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) / 10th (Certificate + Marksheet)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) / I.Sc (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Bachelor in Medicine, Bachelor in Surgery (MBBS) – (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Internship Completion Certificate after MBBS
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MBBS
- Work Experience Certificates after MBBS
- Master’s in Anesthesiology (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MD/MS
- Good Standing Certificate from Nepal Medical Council
- 3 years of work experience as Anesthesiologist after Master’s Degree
Mostly Asked Questions
|How to get DHA Internal Medicine License ?||How to apply DHA Internal Medicine License ?|
|How to prepare DHA Internal Medicine License Exam ?||How to pass DHA Internal Medicine License Exam ?|
To find out about your queries & for further information & assistance contact us or visit us
Apply Today 👉 Get Your Free Eligibility Assessment Now!