DHA Nephrology License Exam in Kathmandu, Nepal
DHA License Exam for Nephrology
Nephrology License Exam for Dubai
Are you looking forward excel your Nephrology Career in Dubai 🛫🇦🇪?
We provide complete medical licensing assistance for Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Nephrology License Exam
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) licensing package helps with the overall application process for internationally trained Nephrology who wish to work as Nephrology in hospitals and clinics in Dubai and pursue their dream career in Dubai.
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Nephrology Licensing Package includes one stop solution to get DHA Nephrology License for Internationally trained Nephrology. After passing DHA License Exam, you can apply for Nephrology Job in Dubai.
We will assist you throughout your Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Nephrology License Application Process, so that your application won’t get rejected once you have submitted your application.
We will assess your documents and make sure your documents are correct by providing Free Eligibility Assessment in order to make sure you meet DHA Exam Requirements for Nephrology.
Documents Required for DHA Nephrology License Exam Application are as below:
- Updated CV
- Passport (Photo Identification)
- MRP Size Photo in white background
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) / 10th (Certificate + Marksheet)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) / I.Sc (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Bachelor in Medicine, Bachelor in Surgery (MBBS) – (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Internship Completion Certificate after MBBS
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MBBS
- Work Experience Certificates after MBBS
- Master’s in Anesthesiology (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MD/MS
- Good Standing Certificate from Nepal Medical Council
- 3 years of work experience as Nephrology after Master’s Degree
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Nephrology Licensing Service Package includes:
- Exam Preparation Books & Materials
- Initial application
- Dataflow application
- Exam booking and confirmation
- Issuance of Eligibility Letter (after passing DHA License Exam)
- Professional CV, Cover Letter writing & enhancement
- Job Search Consulting & Assistance
Mostly Asked Questions
|How to get DHA Nephrology License ?
|How to apply DHA Nephrology License ?
|How to prepare DHA Nephrology License Exam ?
|How to pass DHA Nephrology License Exam ?
Apply Today 👉 Get Your Free Eligibility Assessment Now!