DHA Ophthalmic Technician License Exam in Kathmandu, Nepal
DHA License Exam for Ophthalmic Technician
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Ophthalmic Technician Licensing Service Package includes:
- Exam Preparation Books & Materials
- Initial application
- Dataflow application
- Exam booking and confirmation
- Issuance of Eligibility Letter (after passing DHA License Exam)
- Professional CV, Cover Letter writing & enhancement
- Job Search Consulting & Assistance
Are you looking forward excel your Ophthalmic Technician Career 🛫 in Dubai 🇦🇪 ?
Ophthalmic Technician License Exam for Dubai
We provide complete medical licensing assistance for Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Ophthalmic Technician License Exam
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) licensing package helps with the overall application process for internationally trained Ophthalmic Technician who wish to work as Ophthalmic Technician in hospitals and clinics in Dubai and pursue their dream career in Dubai.
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Ophthalmic Technician Licensing Package includes one stop solution to get DHA Ophthalmic Technician License for Internationally trained Ophthalmic Technician. After passing DHA License Exam, Ophthalmic Technician can apply for Ophthalmic Technician Job in Dubai.
We will assist you throughout your Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Ophthalmic Technician License Application Process, so that your application won’t get rejected once you have submitted your application.
We will assess your documents and make sure your documents are correct by providing Free Eligibility Assessment in order to make sure you meet DHA Exam Requirements for Ophthalmic Technician.
Documents Required for DHA Ophthalmic Technician License Exam Application are as below:
- Updated CV
- Passport (Photo Identification)
- MRP Size Photo in white background
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) / 10th Certificate
For: PCL / Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician
- Proficiency Certificate in Dental Technician (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Nepal Health Professional Council Registration Certificate (NHPC) – (Front & Back Copy)
- Good Standing Certificate from Nepal Health Professional Council
- 2 years of work experience as or Dental Technician after Diploma
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Training Certificate
Mostly Asked Questions
|How to get DHA Ophthalmic Technician License ?||How to apply DHA Ophthalmic Technician License ?|
|How to prepare DHA Ophthalmic Technician License Exam ?||How to pass DHA Ophthalmic Technician License Exam ?|
To find out about your queries & for further information & assistance contact us or visit us
Apply Today 👉 Get Your Free Eligibility Assessment Now!