DHA Radiology License Exam in Kathmandu, Nepal
Dubai Health Authority License Exam for Radiology
Our DHA Radiology Licensing Service Package includes:
- Exam Preparation Books & Materials
- Initial application
- Dataflow application
- Exam booking and confirmation
- Issuance of Eligibility Letter (after passing DHA License Exam)
- Professional CV, Cover Letter writing & enhancement
- Job Search Consulting & Assistance
Are you looking forward excel your Radiology Career 🛫 in Dubai 🇦🇪 ?
Radiology License Exam for Dubai
We provide complete medical licensing assistance for Dubai Health Authority Radiology License Exam.
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) licensing package helps with the overall application process for internationally trained Radiology who wish to work as Radiology in hospitals and clinics in Dubai and pursue their dream career in Dubai.
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Radiology Licensing Package includes one-stop solution to get DHA Radiology License for Internationally trained Radiology . After passing License Exam, you can apply for Radiology Job in Dubai.
We will assist you throughout your Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Radiology License Application Process, so that your application won’t get rejected once you have submitted your application.
We will assess your documents and make sure your documents are correct by providing Free Eligibility Assessment in order to make sure you meet DHA Exam Requirements for Radiology .
Documents Required for DHA Radiology License Exam Application are as below:
- Updated CV
- Passport (Photo Identification)
- MRP Size Photo in white background
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) / 10th (Certificate + Marksheet)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) / I.Sc (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Bachelor in Medicine, Bachelor in Surgery (MBBS) – (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Internship Completion Certificate after MBBS
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MBBS
- Work Experience Certificates after MBBS
- Master’s in Anesthesiology (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MD/MS
- Good Standing Certificate from Nepal Medical Council
- 3 years of work experience as Radiology after Master’s Degree
Mostly Asked Questions
|How to get DHA Radiology License ?||How to apply DHA Radiology License ?|
|How to prepare DHA Radiology License Exam ?||How to pass DHA Radiology License Exam ?|
Apply Today 👉 Get Your Free Eligibility Assessment Now!