DHA Cardiology Surgery Nurse License Exam in Kathmandu, Nepal
Dubai Health Authority License Exam for Cardiology Surgery
Our DHA Cardiology Surgery License Exam Package includes:
- Exam Preparation Books & Materials
- Initial application
- Dataflow application
- Exam booking and confirmation
- Issuance of Eligibility Letter (after passing DHA License Exam)
- Professional CV, Cover Letter writing & enhancement
- Job Search Consulting & Assistance
Are you looking forward excel your Cardiology Surgery Career in Dubai 🛫🇦🇪?
Cardiology Surgery License Exam for Dubai
We provide complete medical licensing assistance for Dubai Health Authority Cardiology Surgery License Exam
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) licensing package helps with the overall application process for internationally trained Cardiology Surgery who wish to work as Cardiology Surgery in hospitals and clinics in Dubai and pursue their dream career in Dubai.
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Cardiology Surgery Licensing Package includes one stop solution to get DHA Cardiology Surgery License for Internationally trained Cardiology Surgery. After passing the License Exam, you can apply for Cardiology Surgery Job in Dubai.
We will assist you throughout your Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Cardiology Surgery License Application Process, so that your application won’t get rejected once you have submitted your application.
We will assess your documents and make sure your documents are correct by providing Free Eligibility Assessment in order to make sure you meet DHA Exam Requirements for Cardiology Surgery .
Documents Required for the License Exam Application are as below:
- Updated CV
- Passport (Photo Identification)
- MRP Size Photo in white background
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) / 10th (Certificate + Marksheet)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) / I.Sc (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Bachelor in Medicine, Bachelor in Surgery (MBBS) – (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Internship Completion Certificate after MBBS
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MBBS
- Work Experience Certificates after MBBS
- Master’s in Anesthesiology (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MD/MS
- Good Standing Certificate from Nepal Medical Council
- 3 years of work experience as Anesthesiologist after Master’s Degree
Mostly Asked Questions
|How to get DHA Cardiology Surgery License ?||How to apply DHA Cardiology Surgery License ?|
|How to prepare DHA Cardiology Surgery License Exam ?||How to pass DHA Cardiology Surgery License Exam ?|
Apply Today 👉 Get Your Free Eligibility Assessment Now!