DHA Physiotherapist License Exam in Kathmandu, Nepal
Dubai Health Authority License Exam for Physiotherapist
Our DHA Physiotherapist License Exam Service Package includes:
- Exam Preparation Books & Materials
- Initial application
- Dataflow application
- Exam booking and confirmation
- Issuance of Eligibility Letter (after passing DHA License Exam)
- Professional CV, Cover Letter writing & enhancement
- Job Search Consulting & Assistance
Are you looking forward excel your Physiotherapist Career 🛫 in Dubai 🇦🇪 ?
Physiotherapist License Exam for Dubai
We provide complete medical licensing assistance for Dubai Health Authority Ophthalmologists License Exam.
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) licensing package helps with the overall application process for internationally trained Physiotherapists who wish to work as Physiotherapists in hospitals and clinics in Dubai and pursue their dream career in Dubai.
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Ophthalmologists Licensing Package includes a one-stop solution to get DHA Physiotherapist License for Internationally trained Physiotherapists. After passing License Exam, you can apply for a Physiotherapist Job in Dubai.
We will assist you throughout your Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Physiotherapist License Application Process, so that your application won’t get rejected once you have submitted your application.
We will assess your documents and make sure your documents are correct by providing Free Eligibility Assessment in order to make sure you meet DHA Exam Requirements for Physiotherapists.
Documents Required for Application are as below:
- Updated CV
- Passport (Photo Identification)
- MRP Size Photo in white background
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) / 10th (Certificate + Marksheet)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) / I.Sc (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Bachelor in Medicine, Bachelor in Surgery (MBBS) – (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Internship Completion Certificate after MBBS
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MBBS
- Work Experience Certificates after MBBS
- Master’s in Anesthesiology (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MD/MS
- Good Standing Certificate from Nepal Medical Council
- 3 years of work experience as a Physiotherapist after Master’s Degree
Mostly Asked Questions
|How to get DHA Physiotherapist License ?||How to apply DHA Physiotherapist License ?|
|How to prepare DHA Physiotherapist License Exam ?||How to pass DHA Physiotherapist License Exam ?|
Apply Today 👉 Get Your Free Eligibility Assessment Now!