DHA Ophthalmologists License Exam in Kathmandu, Nepal
DHA License Exam for Ophthalmologists
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Ophthalmologists Licensing Service Package includes:
- Exam Preparation Books & Materials
- Initial application
- Dataflow application
- Exam booking and confirmation
- Issuance of Eligibility Letter (after passing DHA License Exam)
- Professional CV, Cover Letter writing & enhancement
- Job Search Consulting & Assistance
Are you looking forward excel your Ophthalmologists Career 🛫 in Dubai 🇦🇪 ?
Opthalmologists License Exam for Dubai
We provide complete medical licensing assistance for Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Ophthalmologists License Exam.
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) licensing package helps with the overall application process for internationally trained Ophthalmologists who wish to work as Ophthalmologists in hospitals and clinics in Dubai and pursue their dream career in Dubai.
Our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Ophthalmologists Licensing Package includes one stop solution to get DHA Ophthalmologists License for Internationally trained Ophthalmologists. After passing DHA License Exam, you can apply for Ophthalmologists Job in Dubai.
We will assist you throughout your Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Ophthalmologists License Application Process, so that your application won’t get rejected once you have submitted your application.
We will assess your documents and make sure your documents are correct by providing Free Eligibility Assessment in order to make sure you meet DHA Exam Requirements for Ophthalmologists .
Documents Required for DHA Ophthalmologists License Exam Application are as below:
- Updated CV
- Passport (Photo Identification)
- MRP Size Photo in white background
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) / 10th (Certificate + Marksheet)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) / I.Sc (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Bachelor in Medicine, Bachelor in Surgery (MBBS) – (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Internship Completion Certificate after MBBS
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MBBS
- Work Experience Certificates after MBBS
- Master’s in Anesthesiology (Certificate + Mark sheet)
- Nepal Medical Council Registration Certificate for MD/MS
- Good Standing Certificate from Nepal Medical Council
- 3 years of work experience as Ophthalmologists after Master’s Degree
Mostly Asked Questions
|How to get DHA Ophthalmologists License ?||How to apply DHA Ophthalmologists License ?|
|How to prepare DHA Ophthalmologists License Exam ?||How to pass DHA Ophthalmologists License Exam ?|
Apply Today 👉 Get Your Free Eligibility Assessment Now!